• Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
• Faculty of Letters
• Faculty of Health Sciences
• Faculty of Sports Sciences
• School of Foreign Languages
3 GRADUATE SCHOOLS
• Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences
• Graduate School of Social Sciences
• Graduate School of Health Sciences
CAREER PLANNING, PRACTICE and RESEARCH CENTER
ETU Career Planning, Practice and Research Center is in the service of students and graduates of our university to provide opportunities both to discover their individual abilities and find jobs and internships. To this end, the center organizes technical visits, career fairs, seminars, panels, certificate programs and festivals.
HIGH TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH CENTER
With High Technology Research Center incorporated in Erzurum Technical University, its aimed to do researches and perform measurements which can meet national and international criteria to educate qualified researchers and to conduct multi-disciplinary high-technology projects in line with the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey’s (TUBITAK) Vision 2023 document.
Continuing Education Center
One of the main goals of Erzurum Technical University is to provide life-long learning. In this respect, a Continuing Education Center is established on 12 August 2016 with a decision published on the Official Gazette.
Economic and Social Research Center
The center will contribute to Erzurum’s, region’s and country’s social and economic development through attaining following aims;
• To detect and propose solutions to problems, developments and improvements in socio-economic environment; prepare research reports; encourage graduate thesis to be studied and propose various policies to be submitted to related organizations.
• To organize national and international seminars, conferences, congresses, symposiums, panels and training programs.
• By cooperating with national and international research centers, prepare joint projects.